Proudly handmade in Canada
by Melanie Mena.
- Melanie is the woman behind Mena Dragonfly.
- She had the idea for Smokin’ Mena a while ago…
- It took about a year to work through prototypes and design the debut products.
- Smokin’ Mena provides beautiful, luxury smoking products – pieces you’ll enjoy using & love having in your home.
- Melanie’s inspiration has always come from her belief that handmade products have the power to enhance your life.
- And, she is a lady who likes to roll.
Take self care to a higher level.
Making | Ordering
Will Smokin’ Mena be available at the Mena Dragonfly studio in PEC? Hmm… that’s a really good question.
Everything is handmade with either a slab roller or a potter’s wheel. After each piece is hand formed, it is dried, trimmed, finished and fired up to three times in the kiln. In the final stages the pieces are hand painted with real, 22K gold before the last firing.
At present custom orders are not available.
All pricing is in Canadian dollars. Provincial sales tax & shipping will be calculated after you enter your shipping address.
All sales are final
There are no refunds or exchanges – unless your shiment arrives damaged – so please ensure you review & confirm your order before finalizing your purchase.
Shipping | Care
Each shipment is packed with care using biodegradable packing peanuts, tissue paper & a sturdy cardboard box.
All packages are sent from Prince Edward County, Ontario & are shipped through Canada Post. Each shipment is tracked & you will be sent the tracking information as soon as your order is on the way.
If your order arrives broken, please contact me within two days of receiving your shipment & please include photos of the box & the damaged pieces. We’ll figure out if a refund or a replacement is the best option.
All gold pieces should be hand washed. The layer of gold on the surface is delicate & will not hold up to abrasive detergents or the dishwasher.
To avoid residue build up, wash your pieces regularly using your favourite dsh soap & a cloth.